We will also be working hard on
- Building the SEO of the site so you don’t have to worry about having a super fancy all bells and whistles website that is in the top three for all searches across all platforms. We will do that for you.
- We will generate content and even post yours onto our blog
- We will aggregate the anonymised patient reported outcomes data and use it to create an interactive page that allows everyone to see how well people are responding to certain treatments that can be search by demographic as well as medical conditions.
- We will link up with researchers to get more scientific research on the benefits of complementary and alternative medicine
- We will also use the data to inform our communities and the public at large as to the benefits of complementary and alternative medicine.
- When we have the data sets and research available we will liaise with policy makers and the ASA
In other words, we will constantly be trying to reduce barriers to entry for practitioners, make it easier to practice (at least all the boring admin side), and bring patients to you through our website and information outreach projects. The more of us using this platform, the easier it will get for all of us and the more data we will have to inform and educate.
We will have a rolling monthly subscription that varies depending on the number of practitioners and practices per grouping. All subscriptions will also have to pay stripe fees of 1.4% and 20p per booking.
||Up to 5 practitioners
||Up to 10 practitioners
||Up to 20 practitioners
||Please get in touch
Upon sign-up we will check your credentials;
- Your qualifications
- If you are part of a regulatory body
- Your insurance documents
As long as all of these are in good order you will be given access to the system to set up your clinic and start taking bookings!
You will also receive a MYMOP® license from Meaningful Measures Ltd
Please get in touch with us as we have a different pricing structure for institutions such as Universities and are willing to negotiate group discounts for regulatory bodies and their members.