YourClinic is committed to protecting and respecting your practice and profession.
- In addition to the terms and conditions set out, if you are a Healthcare Professional, the provisions set out for Healthcare Professionals will also apply.
- The Platform and the information contained therein is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical advice. By accessing it, you understand and acknowledge that there is no practitioner-patient relationship between you and The Platform, nor you and the author of any blogs or other information contained within the site. You also acknowledge your understanding that the site should not be used as a substitute for competent medical advice from a licensed practitioner.
Usage of the platform:
- You must have the legal authority to enter into this binding agreement
- You must be at the legal age of maturity
- You may be a healthcare professional
- You are not restricted from the platform
- You are not a competitor
- Submitted by email
- Posted on the platform
The date of receipt, for email, will be the date sent.
You also agree that the platform may communicate with you through other means, including telephone number. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Platform.
- All copyright and/or associated rights and/or rights regarding computer programs/software and/or industrial property rights, as well as any others of similar nature, commonly jointly referred to as, among others, related to all and any product or service, project, technological solution or technical documentation, design work, manuals, databases, simple ideas or know-how, trade secrets, commercial information sales/marketing techniques, regarding the Platform are the exclusive property of YourClinic, aside from the MYMOP® health form, which is the exclusive property of Meaningful Measures Ltd.
- Use in any form, fully or in part, by any person, of anything related to the above mentioned type of intellectual property rights that are the exclusive property of YourClinic require prior written authorisation by YourClinc.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password safe and secure.
You must provide accurate and up-to-date information. If YourClinic suspects this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account.
You must not share any illicit content, nor any identifying information any anyone other than yourself
Ownership and security of content
YourClinic does not claim ownership of any content that you post on or through the Platform. Any information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
Information displayed on the blog, unless stated, is not created by YourClinic. Therefore, YourClinic does not vouch for the accuracy of such information. YourClinic is not liable for any inaccuracies or liabilities from the information.
YourClinic reserves the right to amend subscription fees. YourClinic will provide notice of such changes. If you choose not to pay for your subscription, YourClinic reserves the right to terminate your account.
Unlawful or prohibited use
- You may not copy any information from the platform without consent from YourClinic.
- You may not modify the platform.
- You may not create adaptations, translations or derivative works based on the Platform, in whole or in part, or decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise exploit any part of the Platform
- You may not upload any content you do not have the right to upload, or that will affect someone else’s rights
- You may not upload any false, fraudulent or misleading information
- You may not upload any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive content
- You may not upload any content that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group
- You may not upload any content that is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity
- You may not upload any content that promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances,
- You may not send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other form of solicitation, from the Platform
- You may not use the Platform or any of its content for any commercial purpose other than the promotion of your practice(s) or the benefit of any third party
- You may not collect or store any personally identifiable information externally from the Platform from other users of the Platform without their express permission
- You may not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- You may not violate any applicable law or regulation, or any other rules of professional conduct.
YourClinic will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law
Third party websites
The Platform may provide links to third party websites. We do not endorse the information contained on those websites. The content in any linked website is not under our control, and if you choose to access any such website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We will maintain industry standard anti-virus software and tools on systems provided by the Platform. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Platform is compatible with any computer system or that the Platform, or any links from the Platform, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system.
Confidentiality of communications
We adhere to GDPR legislation. However, we do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that we cannot and do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with user’s use of the Platform.
You will not hold YourClinic, or any of its team, responsible for any liabilities, claims, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses, (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees), claimed against the YourClinic by third parties relating to:
b) Your violation of any applicable law (including privacy laws) or the rights of a third party (including, without limitation, privacy or intellectual property rights).
c) Any misrepresentations made to other Healthcare Professionals on the Platform.
Proprietary rights’ notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of YourClinic used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of YourClinic. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Term and termination
Terms Applicable to Healthcare Professionals
The Platform is provided solely to:
- Receive bookings from patients
- Make new patients aware of your services
- Facilitate communication between healthcare professionals
- Receive updates from YourClinic and industry partners
- Receive and analyse anonymised medical data for research and public information purposes
Agreements in Communication
- If you would like to engage another healthcare professional through the Platform, you enter into an agreement with that healthcare professional by joining a group of two or more end-users, requesting or sending an invitation, or participating in a discussion. By sending a communication to a healthcare professional, you are extending an offer to enter into a contract on such terms and conditions.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that you are engaging directly with the healthcare professional(s) and not us, and that we are not a party to and will be in no way responsible for the content and the advice of any healthcare professional(s). We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind with respect to agreements between healthcare professionals and you acknowledge and agree that we are not an agent or representative of you or/and other end-user.
Patient data and legal compliance
- Legal Obligations: National, local, European, as well as ethical and licensure requirements of your profession and health regulatory body and licensing requirements impose obligations with respect to protection of privacy and patient confidentiality that may limit the ability of practitioners, healthcare providers, and persons acting on their behalf, to make use of certain confidential patient information (“Patient Information”) and/or to transmit Patient Information to third parties without express consent.
- YourClinic Disclaimer on Patient Information: We expressly do not assume any responsibility for your use or misuse of Patient Information or other information, whether intentional or inadvertent, that is transmitted, monitored, stored or received while using the Platform. We reserve the right to amend or delete any content (along with the right to revoke any membership or restrict access to the Platform) that we determine in our sole discretion violates the above. We further do not assume any responsibility to make any determinations regarding your subsequent reporting or notification obligations arising from any use or misuse of patient information or other information; these determinations and your actions in response to such determinations remain your sole responsibility.
Healthcare Professional Disclaimer
All practitioner users (healthcare professionals) are independent persons and not partners, agents or employees of ours. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the quality, knowledge, and legality of each professional. We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, conditions, breaches or negligence of any healthcare professional or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. We recommend that you perform your own due diligence before entering into any healthcare professional communication.
YourClinic is an information tool as well as a booking and marketing tool. It is not intended to serve the following needs: as a diagnostic service; as a confirmatory service to provide certainty in diagnosis; to select, guide, or promote therapy of medical conditions; for use in hazardous or mission-critical circumstances or for uses requiring fail-safe performance; or in situations where failure could lead to death or personal injury (collectively, “unauthorised purposes”).
YourClinic reminds you that the service is not meant to serve as a substitute for your own professional medical judgment. You should always exercise your professional judgment in evaluating your patients, and should carefully consider any treatment plan. YourClinic encourages you to confirm the information made available or otherwise obtained through the service with other reliable sources before undertaking any treatment.